Sacred Mirrors : Online Classes
The Mirrors Concept works on the premise that everyone in our lives, and every situation that we find ourselves in, reflects or mirrors the beliefs that we have about ourselves. As human beings, we are aware of many of our beliefs, and are completely unconscious of a multitude of others. Our thinking processes arise out of the storehouse of beliefs that exist in our DNA. These beliefs are clustered into neural networks that fire up in the mind as an idea. Our ideas are responses to the external world, and are formed through the conditioning processes (ancient or contemporary) of parental influence, school, religion, community, media, etc.
The Mirrors Concept helps those who wish to identify hurtful ideas and eliminate them, work through a tried and tested process that will lead to a better life and improved relationship with Self. This work can be performed on different levels. One individual performing this work may simply want to improve her current circumstances, and another may feel a deep impetus to expand his insights into Life itself, and discover the secrets of the soul. Whatever the motivation, the Mirrors Concept will give you what you are looking for.
The web-classes will cover the following:
· Introduction to the Mirrors Concept
· The Story of the True Self and the nature of pain
· The 10 Principles of Existence
· Identifying the reflections in your personal mirror
· The Quest to uncover your Life Theme
· Understanding and working with mirror statements
- Identifying and substituting ideas and beliefs that create your life theme
· Healing external relationships
· Connecting with and healing your relationship with your True Self
The web-class series will be run over 3 weeks (approx. 90 minutes per classs), and includes
- a comprehensive workbook
- exercises to conduct between classes
- interactive classes
- a free mp3, "DNA Re-programming" to support the healing process
You will be provided with the recordings if you are unable to join us live, so can also learn and grow at your own pace.
This series of classes will run over 3 consecutive Thursdays 2, 9 and 16 October
Time : 7.00 pm GMT (UK), 2.00 pm EST
There are 2 payment options : a single payment or a weekly payment schedule (select below)
Full Payment (3 classes) : £55 Installment Plan (3 weekly payments)
"You teach with such passion! Thank you for being a wonderful tutor" A.S, UK